The Aim Higher Now Internship program is designed to test, train, and develop the next generation of community organizers. Organizing is inspiring, complex, moving, and difficult work. Interns who complete the program will leave with a full understanding of the tools, tactics, and language that organizers use to make change in their communities. Interns will be members of the organizing team. They will:
- Engage new potential volunteers through phone calls and canvassing.
- Hold 1on1 meetings with potential volunteers to develop relationships.
- Empower new voters by collecting voter registration forms at community events.
- Enter, organize, and maintain the data from all of our interactions with voters.
- Attend and host skill building trainings with our community partners, and volunteers. - Plan and execute media events with other staff, interns, and volunteers.
If you're interested in applying, fill out the form below!